Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elephants on Parade!

have you been to Erin Cooks' website yet? you should totally go there. she's like the mac-daddy momma of food love. recipes, pictures... and she's just the sweetest thing, too!

At any rate--- I couldn't have been more thrilled when Erin emailed me asking if I could come up with a cookie to send her to use for a baby shower she was hosting. She talks about it in her post on her blog, as well as shows links to the original invitation which was the root of the party theme. I fell in love instantly, and came up with a fun little cookie to send her way.


I just loved the blue, brown and green together! and that elephant! so adorable, right??? Each favor bag contained an elephant cookie and a thank you message, as well as a custom tag.


I love when I can create something that is the perfect little touch, be it in theme, color, design, or whatever. It's just a completely satisfying element to know I'm adding something special to someone's celebration. When I can do it for a friend, however? well.... that's pretty much why I do what I do.

Here's to Erin! thanks for letting me help create a cookie for your friend's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment